Today, our hydraulic axial flow pump manufacturer briefly introduced the cavitation prevention methods of vertical axial flow pump, hoping to help you. Let's take a look!
1. Correctly determine the suction height of the vertical axial flow pump and ensure that the inlet pressure of the impeller is not lower than the vaporization pressure.
2. Try to reduce the head loss in the suction pipe. Because the greater the loss, the lower the pressure at the pump inlet, and the easier the water will evaporate. Therefore, the length of the suction pipe should be shortened as much as possible, the accessories on the pipe should be reduced, the inner wall of the pipe should be smooth, and the diameter of the suction pipe should be appropriately increased.
3. Installation of axial flow pump. If cavitation is caused by excessive water absorption, the pump can be installed underground or underground, close to the suction surface.
4. Use the jet to increase the inlet pressure.
5. Try to make the water pump operate under rated conditions. If the pump operates below the rated head or above the rated speed, the actual flow must be greater than the rated flow, the flow speed at the impeller inlet must be increased, and the pressure will be further reduced. Therefore, the pump cannot reduce the head and increase the speed at will.
6. Design and manufacture a reasonable shape and size of the pump impeller inlet, and set an inducer at the pump inlet, or use corrosion-resistant materials to manufacture the pump parts.
After reading the above introduction, I believe you all have a certain understanding. If you have any questions, please call us and we will serve you wholeheartedly.